I have to let you know that I was corrected by John Wiffen, the clever guy form scalescenes. He very kindly pointed out that I had made a school boy time period error. The bridge beam I had used with the “freightliner” livery and the “BR” logo on the plant room were from two different periods. In my defence, you may or may not know, that I have only been modelling for just over a year, so if anyone sees anything that shouldn’t be, please let me know.
So, as soon as I could, I replaced the bridge beam cover to bring it back in line with the BR period. I also managed to get the hand rails painted and fitted. I think they set it off really well.
Until Next Time…………