Friday 28 October 2016

My Blog In Print………….



My humble blog has been put into print. A couple of months ago, I received an email out of the blue by an editor of a magazine. I nearly dismissed it at first, as who would want to read about my blog. But my wife Jak encouraged me to reply to the editor and see want he wanted. It seems that his magazine, Dolls House and Miniature Scene, do a feature every month about a different blog. Now, not doing anything dolls house related on my blog, I couldn’t understand why they would want to feature my blog. But they assured me that the second part of the tittle “miniature scene” was quite apt. So I got my writing head on and penned a few words to explain where Wynyard Lane came from and what it is all about. If you care to get yourself a copy of the said magazine, this is what the front cover looks like, which my article is in.


And if you want to look at what the magazine is about, click on the link below.
https://www.hobbies-and-crafts.co.uk/dolls-houses-miniatures/

Until Next Time............

1 comment:

Daisychain said...

Congratulations Chris on your article being printed. I shall look forward to reading it when I get my copy of the magazine. It was my interest in dolls houses (and Jak's blog) that led me to your blog which I find very interesting and informative. I particularly like the way you tell us how you did an effect like your grass etc.