Sunday 13 November 2016

Diorama Update.............


I thought that I’d better let you know just how the diorama is coming along. Well it’s taken over all of the dining room table! What started as a small project to show of my T022a Row of Terraced Houses from Scalescenes, has become a proving ground for Wynyard Lane. If you don’t already know, I’m a complete novice when it comes to layout construction. So the techniques that I’m using on the diorama, will serve me well on the main layout. I will share in a later post, how I found to do a few of the techniques ie: roads, grass and ballast. But for now, here are some pictures of where I’m at.
 
 
 
 
 

Until Next Time............

1 comment:

Maryann Laursen said...

WAUW this is absolut amazing, and if this is being a novice I´m sure I would be totally blown away to see you as a prof, cause this is simply stunning work and totally outstanding work, that´s for sure.