Saturday 5 November 2016

Finished Low Relief Hotel




I’m sorry to say that I have finished the T006cLow Relief Hotel from Scalescenes. I know I said it was to be a project for when I was at work on a weekend but, it was just sat in a box on the window sill above my desk and it was screaming at me to finish it. So, during a few lunch breaks and a couple of quiet moments, I set to and completed it. Sorry to say, that I took no photos of the final stages of the build but, I’ve taken some now that I have it at home. If you want a feature piece to sit at the back of your layout, this hotel will sit very pretty indeed. The detail on both the outside and the inside is what I’ve come to expect from Scalescenes.  
 
If you take a closer look inside, the detail is so fine. It makes for a grand entrance to a grand hotel.
 
All in all, I'm very impressed with this kit. Well worth giving it a go.
 
Until Next Time..............

No comments: