Sunday 26 November 2017

Finally Finished...........


Well I’ve finally finished the T030c Modern Cargo Ship from Scalescenes. The final push was to fit all of the small detail. 

First were the three sets of stairs, for access to all of the deck levels.
 
Next is the supports for the containers. I’m sorry that there are not many pictures of the making of them, but I was on such a mission to get the model finished, I got carried away. 

Once I got them all made, I fit them all down the hull and loaded up the containers.
 
All of the fine detail comes next. The hand rails, the stair rails and the masts. For the railings, I used the Faller kit recommended by Scalescenes. I must say I’m impressed. 
The masts were made from Ever Green hollow tube, donated from a work colleague.
  
 


And here it is, in all its glory.

 
 
 

The pictures simply don’t do it justice. If you are confident and want to try this kit. Don’t hesitate, it’s fantastic. 

Who would of thought that from this......



To this...... 


 
Would result in this.

 
I don’t know what’s next, but I’m sure I’ll let you all know what it is and how I get on with it. 
Until Next Time..........




 



2 comments:

Mad Mary said...

Absolutely fantastic Chris, that is so impressive.

Mary xx

Daisychain said...

Wow! Great job Chris! I didn't realise how BIG it was until I watched the video.