Saturday 18 August 2018

New Windows


Hello again. I know I’ve been missing for a while, but there’s been too much going on in my life, that would allow me to make any models, let alone Blog about them. Well, now I think I may just be about to return to getting my modelling back on track. 
 
I have a few projects in mind for the next few months, and it all starts with a package I’ve received from Scalescenes. It contained a selection of the new range of Scaleglaze screen printed windows. 

 

If there’s one thing I don’t relish doing when cutting out a model, it’s the windows. I have the patience of a two year old. So now that there’s an instant window fix, it’s all systems go. 
The quality of these windows are to a very high standard. They are screen printed with fine detail, onto quality 100 micron/100 gsm clear film, and come in a choice of 00 or N gauge. 

 
 

With the addition of these windows, instead of my raggy uneven cut efforts, I can’t wait to get started and see the results. 

What to build? I’m going to build the new R007a Crossing Keepers Cottage. I know that it’s not a huge build but, like I said previously, I have the patience of on two year old and I want to see the end result quickly.

Keep watching to see the end result. 

Until Next Time.........…

 


No comments: