Monday 4 June 2012

Low Relief Shops Mk2…………

No, I haven’t fell off the edge of the earth, I’ve been busy.

I told you in one of my last posts that I wanted another row of Low Relief Shops for the fiddle yard. Well, I’ve built them. It wasn’t till I was half way through the build, when I realized that I hadn’t taken any photos of the build process. Well I thought that I would cheat and use the photo’s off the last time that I built the last set, but I thought you might just notice. So I just got my head down and set to to get them finished. So I apologize I only have the pictures of the completed shops.

                  IMG_0120IMG_0121

IMG_0124 

I know that I witter on about the detail you get from Scalescenes but I think you will agree it is well justified.

IMG_0122IMG_0123

Right that’s the shops out of the way. Normal service will be resumed right away. I’m going to build the T008 Low Relief House Backs with the free add on Back Walls pack. But I’m going to build it backwards. I’m going to build the back walls first. The reason being, is that those clever people at scalescenes have made the in such a way that they will fit the T022 Terraced Houses, and I can’t wait to see what they turn out like. I hope to get a start on these tomorrow, and hopefully I will remember to take the photo’s and show you the progress.

Until Next Time………….

Chris

1 comment:

Mad Mary said...

Don't worry about not taking pictures during the process, the finished article is wonderful and these pictures make up for it. I love seeing all your work. I've zoomed in on the pictures and yes i agree the detail IS amazing. Love the tiny postbox.

Looking forward to the next lot.

Mary x