Wednesday 21 September 2016

Low Relief Hotel Update……………….


Just a quick post to keep you up to speed. I had to work again this weekend to cover for one of my colleagues. Two weeks earlier than my usual shift, but on the plus side, it will be six weeks until I’m next in on a weekend. The biggest bonus was I could get on with the new T006c Low Relief Hotel from Scalescenes.
The front façade was next, and back to cutting out all of those windows, twice! Once for the main structure and once for the cover layer.
  
Once the cover layers are stuck to the base layers and the edges wrapped around the openings, it at this point the windows sills are put into position to finish off the openings.
  
Time to fix into position all of those windows into place and to put the curtains in place.
 
Once all three elements are complete, they all come together as one to make the front façade.



Believe it or not, this took me all weekend to achieve. Well, I did have to work after all.

Until Next Time………….
 

No comments: