Tuesday 1 December 2015

Shipping Containers…………..

Just to let you see what I’ve been up to. Whilst on my dinner breaks over the last couple of days, I’ve been knocking together a few of the T031 Shipping Containers from Scalescenes. They come in a variety of liveries in both 20ft and 40ft versions, with both standard box containers and refrigerator boxes. There’s even a couple of 30ft versions. They are very easy to knock up. Just a simple box with cover layers. Very effective, I think you’ll agree.

CIMG1519      CIMG1531

Just to make them a little more authentic, I straightened out a few paper clips to fashion some door locking rods. Simple, a very effective addition to any layout.

My workmate Andrew brought in a couple of trucks and a weighbridge for authenticity.

CIMG1529      CIMG1530

CIMG1534

Oh! Don’t forget about the Scalescene Gift Certificates. Perfect for that “I don’t know what I want for a Christmas present” problem.

Until Next Time………………

Chris sig

No comments: