Sunday 13 January 2013

Low Relief High Street Backs, The Next Instalment……….

 

This is just a quick post as we have our Grandson Jack sleeping over tonight and he has got me running around in circles. But as promised in my last post here are the finished pictures of the first façade from T005a kit from scalescenes.

                           IMG_0954  IMG_0955

IMG_0956

There is still a lot of finishing features, like the chimney stacks and coping stones, but these will be added at the very end when I have finished all of the façades and the I will do them all at the same time.

I’m well on my way with the next façade and i should have the pictures up here within the next couple of days. Sorry this was a short post but, Jack is calling.

Until Next Time……………..

Chris sig

No comments: