Tuesday 1 January 2013

Good Wishes, Good Health and Thank You…………

I would like to take this opportunity, to wish all who have visited my blog over the last twelve month a Very Happy, Prosperous and more importantly, a Healthy New Year.

2012 was a very busy year in the making of Wynyard Lane, and thanks to you all, I have accumulated over 30,000 hits.

I must convey many thanks to John Wiffen at scalescenes for all his support over the past year. I have been kept more than busy trying to keep up with their releases. I’m looking forward to see what the ensuing year is going to bring with eager anticipation. I’m sure there is going to be some fantastic releases to look forward to. Make 2013 the year that you go along to their site and download a fantastic model or two for your layout.

Once again Happy New Year and Good Health,

Bonne année et bonne santé,

Frohes neues Jahr und gute Gesundheit,

Feliz año nuevo y la buena salud,

幸せな新年と健康,

Καλή χρονιά και καλή υγεία,

Felice anno nuovo e buona salute,

Feliz ano novo e boa saúde

and Godt nytår og god sundhed.

Until Next Time…………..

Chris sig

1 comment:

Mad Mary said...

I enjoy popping on to see what you have been doing Chris. Happy New Year to you, Jak & Family too.

Mary x